sábado, 16 de agosto de 2008

give it your all and never give up




Ayer Nadal y Djokovic se jugaban el pase a la final en un partido agónico. Una lucha de igual a igual. Novak tenía todo en su mano para remontar el Match Ball: Nadal aguantando la embestida al final de la pista y Djokovik apretando en la red. Falla. Rafa estalla en júbilo y Djoko no se lo cree, se va llorando ¿Dónde está el límite entre la derrota y la gloria? Ayer un detalle decantó al finalista de tenis, hoy Phelps gana su séptimo oro por una décima. Una décima va a decidir si Michael entra en la historia. Derrota y victoria: tan cerca y a la vez tan lejos.

Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism


The Atlantic was born today, and I'll tell you how:
The clouds above opened up and let it out.

I was standing on the surface of a perforated sphere
When the water filled every hole.
And thousands upon thousands made an ocean,
Making islands where no island should go.
Oh no.

Most people were overjoyed; they took to their boats.
I thought it less like a lake and more like a moat.
The rhythm of my footsteps crossing floodlands to your door
Have been silenced forever more.
The distance is quite simply much too far for me to row
It seems farther than ever before
Oh no.

I need you so much closer

I need you so much closer


So come on, come on

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario